Construction of the future logistics centre of the Herport/SC-2 group with a surface area of 25,000 sqm was launched in early February.
The warehouse will be at the forefont of the latest regulations and will focus on the CSR policy led by Herport/SC-2 group since it will have the “bream” certification covering:
– Roof-top storm water recovery for sanitary facilities
– Solar water heaters
– LED lighting with occupancy detectors for the Offices part
– LED lighting on detection for storage cells;
– Electric charging station for vehicles and bicycles/scooters
– Monitoring of consumption
– Geothermal Installation
– Solar electric installation in self-consumption on the roof
Delivery of this one is scheduled for September 2021.